Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I'm a Grandmama Again---What do you think about these cousins!



Lil' Molly



Lil' Natalie


Oh My GOSH, Can't you tell they are cousins!! Being a grandmama is the most awesome thing in the world. I've always heard that from other grandparents but it's true. I just spent some time with my daughter and her family, tring to help a little, but I must admit, I got a lot of baby holding time too. I am so blessed to have daughters that are terrific moms.

My other daughter is going to have another lil' grandbaby girl in September, that means three girls in the span of one year. Of course we have our darling little grandson, Gage too. He will be six, and he's his Papa's buddy for sure!

GOD IS SO GOOD, AND I THANK HIM AND PRAISE HIM FOR THESE PRECIOUS BLESSINGS.

UNTIL NEXT TIME,.......LINDA

1 comment:

Yankee Ridge Primitives said...

OMGosh, they are SO darn cute! I wanna squeeze em up. Precious for sure!!

Congrats to you all!