Friday, October 31, 2008

On My Way to the Holiday Bazaar

Happy last day of October to ya Friends!

I excited to get to Tennessee! The Holiday Bazaar is at the First Baptist Church in Hendersonville. There will be around 60 vendors, so this should busy.

I've been soooo busy this week, firing up the kettles and making lots and lots of delicous smelling tarts, cinamon buns, jar candles and bundts! They've all turned out really well, and everything is smellin' yum~my!!! My home, my car, and even my office at work......I think the oil is embedded in my skin!!

I'll have of course Kindlelight Blessings, Lil' Booger Bows, and Fossil Hill Pottery! So much to choose from, and great gifts for Christmas. I also have a large selection of Tart Warmers....too cute!!!

Hope to see you tommorrow! Let us hear from you if you like our delicious "Blessings"!!

God Bless, and have a safe and Happy nite!!!

Linda

No comments: