Friday, March 6, 2009

I'm gonna cook up some yummies!!!




Wow, how quickly time passes. I noticed not many had posted this week, reckon that time is passing too fast! I am so ready for spring that I can barely stand it. This has been a joyful week, but I'm ready for some warmer weather, yes me and the rest of the world.

Well folks, I'm gonna cook up some yummies! Iced lemon bars.....grape nut squares...creme brulee bars.......I can hardly stand it....I can't wait for you to smell the awesome fragrance.....yes, these are gonna sell fast. Also I have orders for handrolled cinnamon buns drizzled in creamy vanilla icing. I probably throw a few crushed pecan pieces on top. I'll post pics as soon as I get them made....but just to stir up your smeller here's a few pics of some other poplar yummies. Have a great weekend and don't forget to check back often for updates.

Blessings to ya from Kindlelight Blessings,

Linda

2 comments:

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

These DO look yummy!

Tammy

Kim said...

These sound so yummy, can you share the recipes?

I thought I'd come and visit your blog and say hello. I am sure I will be back since you have a nice site here. Kim