Thursday, March 26, 2009

My Vendors for Kindlelight Blessings





Please pass these adorable little gift shops around to your friends and family. Theses talented shop owners have choosen my candles, Kindlelight Blessings, to feature in their cute lil' gift shops. I feel so honored and blessed to have my products in them. Our prices are all the same, so please shop at the stores if you're local. Feel free to order from afar from my web site, but also feel free to order from their sites as well.

All my candles are hand poured in small batches to give the strongest scent as possible. I use the finest ingredients that I've been able to find. I've poured candles for over 10 years now, and I'm still learning new techiques and creating new items. I have so many new ideas, now just getting them made.

I thank all of you for your interest in my candles, as well as supporting these business ladies! Please tell them that I told you to drop by. I'll put their address and contact info below.

Cobblestone Farms
3865 Columbia Hwy.
Greensburg, KY 42743
270-299-2153
http://cobblestonefarms.blogspot.com/
Proprietress: Cathy Murray


Kountry Porch N' Primitives
550 Grayson Street
Upton, KY 42784
270-234-4011 and 270-234-4772
Proprietors: Mamaw & Kara "Sissy" & Faith


Thank you so much ladies for you faith in my products. My prayer is that God would truely bless your businesses.

No comments: