Saturday, July 25, 2009

Kindlelight Blessings New Air Fresheners & a Cutie

Me, Ashley & Natalie--what a sweetie!

Just a sample of New Air Freshener-handpainted and scented ~ So cute, prim and delightful!



Here is just a sample of what's to come. I would like to ask my vendors to put in their orders soon so I can make sure that I can have your fall/winter orders ready. These will go fast, they are so cute, smell awesome.......and remember, they can rescented with my refresher oils.

And just a note, theses holiday air fresheners can be doubled as a ornament for a tree. It will not only look really cute, but give that wonderful fragrance in your home, 24 - 7.

These are handpainted by me, no two are alike----a unique gift to add in a card too.

Enjoy and Welcome Fall Soon!

thanks for taking a peak, and please leave a comment if you visit.........

Linda

No comments: