Happy Belated New Year Friends.....This New Years is already coming in a fast way.....We're expecting snow here in Kentucky, starting tonight. We had a dusting on Monday, but I'm ready for a good deep snow, then in a week or two my cold toes will be ready for spring to come.
I have goals this year that I'm hoping to do.
1. First, to get up earlier in the morning and have prayer and bible study (that's the most important.
2. To visit my daughter who lives out of town at least every 4-6 weeks.
3. To really get organized with my house, closets, craft room! (for real this time)
4. To make penny rugs and candle cozies
5. To finish some quilts, yes, I said FINISH!!
6. To eat healthy, and exercise
7. To continue to create new wonderfully scented candles
8. To blog more regularly
I'm sure there is more that I need to do, but we'll take it one step a day........
Have a wonderful blessed day
~♥ Here's to a New Year ♥~
9 months ago