Thursday, April 2, 2009

Woo-Hoo, Almost time for Spring Break!!

When the sun is shining like it is now, oh I want to be outside piddling. I also like to clean house when the sun is shining.....oh I know I'm weird! But you have to admit, there is nothing like opening up windows, getting things cleaned up, then sitting back smelling and enjoying all the clean air and atmostophere.

Last night I planted some California Garlic, and lavendar. I've never attempted garlic, so we'll see how it does. I know everything fresh is so much better, I'll see about the garlic, I may be making a lot of italian dishes.

Next week I have a lot of "home catch up jobs" to do. That will be my spring break. Also I'm going to visit my dear lil' Aunt Libby. She is so precious. She's 85+. She's such a super lady. She's been working on our family tree for over 40 years. She has some of the most interesting stories about our family. She's also had several things published, and she NEVER meets a stranger.

Please have a wonderful weekend, and God Bless!!!

Grace & Peace for this up coming "Holy Week".Linda

No comments: