Monday, April 13, 2009

Stormy Rainy Weather!!



Hi Everyone,

Well we're back from spring break! It was nice to have a week off, but I didn't get done near what I'd planned. The weather was dreary most of the time, and I couldn't motivate myself, oh my. I did however get to watch my little grandbaby, and oh the fun we had. We played and played, took a stroll, a lil' nap, and played some more. I did make some tarts, practiced for an Easter Drama at church, and had a wonderful Easter Service.













It's been stormy rainy cold weather. I'm planing for my youngest daughter's baby shower. Everything pink and pretty.

I'll post again real soon to show off some of my yummies......Have a wonderful day.

Grace & Peace,
Linda

1 comment:

Cathy Cobblestone said...

Hi Linda - sounds like you had a good time with your sweet granddaughter!!! I wanted to tell you that the car freshner is WONDERFUL!!! I love it and it smells AWESOME!!! I can't wait to get more and I love that Cobblestone is gonna have the "flower" design. Thank you so much for all your hard work!!! You are such a talented and kind lady! Cathy