Thursday, April 30, 2009

Another New Blessing!!

Hi Friends,
I've not been a very good blogger lately, but I've been so busy creating a lot of new items to put to my candle line. I like top quality and everything to be packaged neatly, so that all takes time. I can't wait to show some pictures of all my new yummies!

I have another new blessing to add to my list of wonderful christian proprietors:

THANK YOU MS DEBRA GEARY
She is the proud owner oF
MYKA'S OLDE THYME PRIMITIVE GIFTS
523 WEST MAIN ST.
LEITCHFIELD, KY 42754

270-287-3367

She has a prim shop filled with oodles of goodies. I will go into detail in another post when I have a little more details to tell you.

My good friend , Cathy Cobblestone, is a talented shop owner that is busy with her hands in the dirt, helping to make all Green County Kentucky as well as surrounding counties beautiful with her lovely flower, herbs, and veggies.

My daughter, Audrey, is the owner and creator of Lil' Booger Bows. Her blog is awesome, and her bows are darling. Cathy at Cobblestone Farms carries these quality Hair Art.

Again, thank you so much for clicking on my little part of the world. I enjoy your comments, and am grateful for your friendship.

Thanks again, Cathy @ Cobblestone Farms, Martha @ Kountry Porch Primitives, and Debra @ Myka's Primitive Gifts for your business, support, and prayers!

Have a wonderful day, and MAY---bring on the sunshine!!!

2 comments:

AUDREY {LIL' BOOGER BLOG} said...

Yes, I am ready for the sunshine and all the flowers!

Kelee Katillac said...

Hi Linda! Thank-you for stopping by the Katillac Shack!!! your kind comments are appreciated!

love, kelee